[OPLINLIST] NEW book discussion titles available from the Piqua Public Library

Tess Graves graveste at oplin.org
Mon Apr 26 13:45:15 EDT 2010

Attn all book discussion leaders:

The Piqua Public Library has just added these new titles to our book
discussion kits. I would like to thank the Mary Lou Johnson Hardin County
Library for their generous donation of many of these titles.   They have
made it possible to expand our selection of books.  The book kits just
contain the books.  They can be checked out for 6 weeks at a time and
shipped thru US Cargo.  Please note that you can reserve your books up to a
year in advance.  I just need to know the day you need them by.  (It's
easiest if you give me a list of titles and a list of dates, and I can match
them up to when they are available. ) Please email your requests to
graveste at oplin.org .

The number following is the number of copies we have available.

American wife by Curtis Sittenfeld (20)

The Appeal by John Grisham (19)

Cover-up by Michele Martinez (7)

Cruelest month by Louise Penny

Dark Assassin by Anne Perry

Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich

Five quarters of the orange by Joanne Harris (19)

Forests of the night by James W. Hall

The German Bride by Joanna Hershon (15)

Ghost orchid by Carol Goodman

Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer (15)

Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Ford (20)

Kommandant's Girl by Pam Jenoff (15)

Mister Pip by Lloyd Jones (15)

Perfect Fake by Barbara Parker b

Perfect Storm by Erik Larson (18)

Piano Teacher by Janice Y.K. Lee (20)

Probable Cause by Theresa Schwegel

The return by Victoria Hislop (15)

Road home by Tommy Tenney

Santa Fe Dead by Stuart Woods

Say you're one of them by Uwen Akpan (10)

Short Change by Patricia Smiley (8)

Sunflowers by Sheramy Bundrick (20)

Suspect by John Lescroart

The Things they carried by Tim O'Brien (20)

Those who save us by Jenna Blum (15)

A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini 19)

The weight of silence by Heather Gudenkauf (15)

What the dead know by Laura Lippman

Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton (5)

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (20)

The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde (5)

Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson (5)

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith (5)

We are the living by Ayn Rand (5)

These are all Large Print copies:

Dispatches from the Edge by Anderson Cooper (14)

Eye Contact by Cammi McGovern (18)

The Ghost at the Table by Suzanne Berne

Stolen Innocence by Elissa Wall (15)

William Henry is a fine name by Cathy Gohlke

Woman in Red by Eileen Goudge

Tess A Graves

Piqua Public Library

116 West High Street