[OPLINLIST] Looking for suggestion or help from fellow library folks

Andrew Davis davisan at grandvalley.lib.oh.us
Wed Apr 28 14:32:38 EDT 2010

Good day all,
I am on the quest at request of my board to find any power point or
video that deals with the
1.  steps that are involved in putting a book/item into a library
collection.
2. steps taken to get an Item that is returned back to its proper
location on the shelf.
3.  daily tasks and work flow of a circulation clerk.

I don't know if there is anything out there that others have used for
training videos or as a informative for new board members, community
groups, etc.

The only thing that I can think of like this is the School House Rock
episode "I'm just a bill", which I guess is dating myself.

Thank you in advance for any and all suggestions and help.  Your welcome
to email me off list at davisan at grandvalley.lib.oh.us.

Thank you again,
Andrew C Davis
Director