[OPLINLIST] OPLIN Question of the Week no. 2

OPLIN Director director at oplin.org
Thu Apr 29 09:40:50 EDT 2010

It's time for the second (of five) OPLIN Question of the Week. This
one's for everyone.

The OPLIN Board wants feedback from librarians as the Board reviews the
OPLIN strategic plan and considers possible changes to the OPLIN mission
statement. It's been several years since we went through any kind of
formal process to find out what librarians think about OPLIN, so we'd
like to have more current feedback. One way to gather that feedback is
to ask questions.

So here is the second OPLIN Question of the Week, for any and all
librarians:

  : Do you use information databases? If so, which? Any problems?
(not limited to Ohio Web Library databases)

Please send your responses -- as short or as long as you want -- to
director at oplin.org, and thank you very much for your help.

--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130