[OPLINLIST] Elizabeth Berg and Jane Hamilton fundraiser

Linda Hren lhren at newcomerstownlibrary.org
Tue Aug 3 19:57:29 EDT 2010

Elizabeth Berg and Jane Hamilton are doing a fundraising event for the
Newcomerstown Public Library on  Wednesday, September 8th  at Raven's
Glenn Restaurant and Winery.     For more information contact me off
list and I can send you the news release and other details about the
event.

Linda K. Hren

Director

Newcomerstown Public Library