[OPLINLIST] Supplies Available

Amy Garrett garretam at oplin.org
Wed Aug 18 13:55:37 EDT 2010

Hi All,
We have the following supplies available for FREE and can ship via US Cargo.

1 Case of 12 purple receipt printer cartridges Part #ERC-34P EPSON
ERC-30/34/38

and

2 orange keys to open the old Playaway cases.

Please let me know if you would like and feel free to respond off list.
Thanks,
Amy

Amy Garrett
Head of Reference
Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library
3512 Darrow Rd.
Stow, OH 44224
(330) 688-3295
amy.garrett at smfpl.org

"If you have received this email in error please
notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of the institution."