[OPLINLIST] interlibrary game tournaments

fbaer@twinsburglibrary.org fbaer at twinsburglibrary.org
Tue Feb 2 15:36:52 EST 2010

Here at Twinsburg, we've been hosting successful video game nights for a
couple years now. We've been looking for other libraries that might be
interested in friendly inter-library competition, especially in the game
Team Fortress 2. So far, we've had no takers. Does anyone else have this
game? And if so, would you be interested in such an event?
Thanks,
Fred Baerkircher
Twinsburg Public Library

--
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the