[OPLINLIST] Worthington Libraries furniture/shelving auction

Kristin Shelley kshelley at worthingtonlibraries.org
Mon Feb 8 17:33:54 EST 2010

Worthington Libraries renovated two of our locations.  We have shelving,
tables, chairs, A-frame display shelving units and much, much more that
will be auctioned off on Thursday, February 18, 2010.  The auction will
be held at Lewis & Michael Storage at 845 Harrisburg Pike, Columbus OH
43223.  The doors open at 10:00 in the morning.  The auction specifics
are listed below.  If you have any questions about the auction please
contact Kristin Shelley at 614-807-2602.  Thank you.

Kristin Shelley
Deputy Director

Find yourself here.
www.worthingtonlibraries.org <http://www.worthingtonlibraries.org/>