[OPLINLIST] fb page posts

Nancy Koebel nancy.koebel at birchard.lib.oh.us
Thu Feb 11 09:46:33 EST 2010

I discovered the fix for this last night when I was doing my own facebook stuff.  When they changed to the new format, they neglected to tell anyone that they also set a default number of feeds that would show when they changed to most recent (which is the new name for live feed).  The default setting is 250, and I think what they do is select the feeds that you get the most from.  What you need to do is tell your users to go to the bottom of the page when they click on "most recent", then go to edit options, and change the number to a much higher one than 250.  I set mine to 5000 because I play Mafia Wars and some of the other games.  What a difference it made, because then I was able to see a post by my daughter in law with the images from their first ultrasound yesterday, and I would have never seen it otherwise.

This must be done on the recipient end, and all you can do is tell your users about it.