[OPLINLIST] Central Ohio Youth Librarians meeting- February 25

Mary Leffler dirserls at oplin.org
Wed Feb 17 13:20:35 EST 2010

Central Ohio Youth Librarians meeting

Register at:  http://host7.evanced.info/serls/evanced/eventsignup.asp?ID=106

Event Type: Youth Services
Date: 2/25/2010
Start Time: 1:00 PM
End Time: 4:00 PM

 The next meeting of the Central Ohio Youth Services Professionals is
scheduled for Thurs., Feb. 25, at 1 p.m. at the Delaware District County
Library. Everyone is welcome to attend.
Are there any particular topics you'd like to discuss? Here are some
suggestions from workshop moderator, Connie Pottle:

.  We could bring our preliminary materials/ideas for the Summer Reading
Program and share any information we have about new program people to hire.

.  A big topic for us right now is staff training, both for new staff and
for non-youth services staff.

.  Another topic of interest to me is books for beginning readers - how to
help parents find the right books for their children, explaining methods
used to teach reading, figuring out reading levels for books, and how to
shelve them for easiest access

All are welcome! Light afternoon refreshments provided.

Location:
Delaware County District Library
84 E. Winter St.
Delaware OH 43015

Cost:  This event is free!

Please register so we can plan for refreshments and have your contact
information to update you of any changes or cancellations to this meeting.

Location: OTHER-Location in description
Registration Ends: 2/24/2010 at 11:55 PM

Contact Hours:

3

Contact:  <mailto:dirserls at oplin.org> Mary Leffler
Contact Number: 740-384-2103 ext. 5
Presenter: Moderated by Connie Pottle, Delaware Co. Dist. Lib
Link:  <http://www.delaware.lib.oh.us/mainmap.html> Deleware District Public
Library Map

Mary K. Leffler

cid:image001.png at 01CAAC03.454D65A0

Executive Director

Southeast Regional Library System (SERLS)

<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=252+W.+13th+St.&csz=Wellston
%2C+OH+45692&country=us> 252 W. 13th St.
Wellston, OH 45692

 <mailto:dirserls at oplin.org> dirserls at oplin.org
 <http://www.serls.org/> http://www.serls.org/

tel: