[OPLINLIST] circulating art collections

Tom Dillie dillieto at oplin.org
Thu Feb 25 16:40:32 EST 2010

Greetings,

    Some of us still have circulating art collections, and I suspect that
some of us have not added works to those collections lately.  I have some
pieces in the collection here that are in good condition, but that don't go
out much.  We don't have originals by local artists, just reproductions of
common prints.  If anyone is in a similar situation and interested in
swapping some artwork, contact me directly.  You could get some pieces that
would be new to your patrons and we'd get some that would be new to ours,
without having to buy prints and paying for frames.

Thanks

Tom Dillie

Director, Minerva Public Library

677 Lynnwood Dr.