[OPLINLIST] Job and Career Accelerator - Training for libraries

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at sloma.state.oh.us
Mon Jan 4 12:29:20 EST 2010

Please excuse multiple postings...

LearningExpress Library will host 2 training sessions this week for
library staff on the new Job and Career Accelerator. They will also make
an online recording available from the first session to those who cannot
attend.

Please join us to learn how newly available LearningExpress Job & Career
Accelerator can help your patrons effectively navigate through the
modern day job search and get back to work as quickly as possible.
During this session, you will learn how this exciting new product guides
job seekers, step-by-step through the search process, from exploring
occupations and current job postings to creating the tools necessary to
get hired.

https://learningexpress.webex.com/learningexpress/onstage/g.php?p=2&t=m

There will be an online flash demo for patrons available later this
week.

Marsha

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney

Marketing & Communications Director