[OPLINLIST] Road Runner in Libraries

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Wed Jan 13 08:17:21 EST 2010

It's worth pointing out that OPLIN regularly monitors bandwidth used by
all libraries and automatically upgrades connections that are 80% full.
Why buy extra bandwidth when OPLIN supplies it as needed? If you are
experiencing "congestion" but we still see extra room on your
connection, then it's worth contacting OPLIN Support
(http://support.oplin.org) to talk about possible misconfiguration in
your local network.

Stephen

--