[OPLINLIST] Offensive Odor

fbaer@twinsburglibrary.org fbaer at twinsburglibrary.org
Wed Jan 13 15:13:53 EST 2010

One thing to be wary of if you're considering taking a hard tack with a
patron: sometimes body odors are caused by medical conditions. Hormonal
imbalances, liver and kidney diseases, and some skin conditions, as well
as several other illnesses, can all cause offensive odors. Some people may
just be grooming-averse, but you can't always assume that's the case.
-- Fred Baerkircher

--
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the