[OPLINLIST] [Ohlib] Sent on behalf of Jo Budler - Announcement

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Fri Jan 22 09:29:08 EST 2010

On 1/21/10 9:54 AM, Ashlee Clark wrote:
> Please excuse cross postings of this message from State Librarian Jo Budler.
> It is with mixed feelings that I send you this note. I am resigning as
> State Librarian of Ohio and have accepted the position of State
> Librarian of Kansas.

Congratulations to Jo! May she have much success with her new challenges.

I have worked with Jo for almost 4 years now. She always seems to have
boundless energy and is not afraid of making difficult decisions. Kansas
will certainly benefit from her experience.

--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130