[OPLINLIST] IT companies

Ed Liddle eliddle at marysvillelib.org
Wed Jun 9 15:18:53 EDT 2010

We currently have 2 Dell servers. We purchased from Dell. They have been
running well for us over the years.=20
We also have purchased a server from TCR http://www.tcr.com/ that we use
for our security cameras. It too has been running very well over the
years. They are located in Pickerington Ohio. The Security camera card
and software we purchased from a different vendor. We have also
purchased computers in the past from TCR and they have always had great
service for warranty work as well as exceptional customer service.

There is also Pyrinex located in Blacklick Ohio. http://www.pyrinex.com/
I have purchased several parts from them for computers I have repaired.
They are mainly an intel shop in that they use intel mother boards and
processors, but can get get other manufacturers mother boards too. They
will also do price matching on most of their things. Pyrinex is also a
Dell reseller as well.
If you need networking patch cables, they sell those real reasonably
too.=20
To get pricing and availability on things its best to call them.=20

I hope this helps !=20

-Ed Liddle  =20

On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 14:43 -0400, Erin Mattan wrote:
> Does anyone have a reputable IT company they can recommend for
> purchasing a new server?  We are going to be replacing ours within the
> next few months and need to get some quotes.  Any suggestions would be
> appreciated.  Thanks!
>=20
> =20
>=20