[OPLINLIST] Summer Reading Workshop 2011 - Cincinnati and Dayton locations

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Tue Nov 2 14:05:18 EDT 2010

*This announcement has been posted to several lists. Our apologies for
any duplication.*

    Summer Reading Workshop 2011: One World, Many Stories

      Date & Time

Cincinnati: Monday, December 13th, 2010
http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=2002

Dayton: Thursday, March 3rd, 2011
http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=2003

      Cost

$30.00

      Description

SouthWest Ohio Neighboring (SWON) Libraries and the State Library of
Ohio will present its annual workshop focusing on the collaborative
summer reading program for kids! The theme this year is "One World, Many
Stories." Join other children's librarians throughout the state to get
ideas for storytimes and special family programs. View crafts and
participate in hands on activities! You may even win a doorprize!

***Please note: This year we are requesting that each participant bring
the following:
1. A book that coincides with the theme of "One World, Many Stories!"
2. Bring an activity or craft idea that goes along with the book you are
sharing with the group.
3. Please provide copies for all participants (around 30 people) that
lists your book choice(s) and activity/craft idea. Please include
directions for the activity/craft.*

      Meal

Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.