[OPLINLIST] Book Return Unit Available

Valerie Smith vsmith at lpls.info
Wed Nov 3 11:35:20 EDT 2010

Lorain Public Library's Main Library has recently renovated the main entrance of our building.  In the process of completing this project we relocated a book return slot on the front of our building.  We now have a surplus "in wall" book return unit meant to collect items inside the building that are deposited into an exterior book return slot. The book return face plate and chute are included with this offer.  If you would be interested in helping us recycle this unit I can send .jpg images along with further details.  The unit is approximately three foot square and four foot high.  (This website shows a similar cart:  http://www.highsmith.com/search/book%20return/Kingsleytrade-Fire-suppressant-Carts-Single-sided-c_23408433/ ). As always on these "free" offers you will have to arrange your own pick up.  (It should fit in a pick-up truck - or a van that has enough space to hold it.)

Valerie Smith, Public Services Coordinator
Lorain Public Library
351 Sixth Street
Lorain OH  44052
440-244-1192, ext. 254