[OPLINLIST] Please check your data in the OPLIN data center

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Thu Nov 4 09:10:09 EDT 2010

Very soon now, OLC, the State Library, and OPLIN will be actively
working to protect library funding in our next state budget. In fact,
OLC is already in the process of sending mailings to election winners to
give them some basic information about public libraries in Ohio.

When we need to provide more detailed information about libraries, we
turn to the data stored at http://oplin.org/datacenter, which is
accessible to library directors using a password. It is important that
our data be up to date, so we ask that you please take a few minutes to
review your data in the data center and make sure it is accurate.

If you are a new library director, it is very important that we have
your name and contact information in the data center; however, in order
to get first-time access, you will need to contact http://support.oplin.org.

Thank you!

--
Stephen Hedges, Director