[OPLINLIST] Advice for Off Color Comments on Facebook

Jimmie Epling JEpling at wcpl.info
Wed Nov 24 12:03:06 EST 2010

You can always "de-friend" or "un-friend" someone who is posting inappropriate things to your Face Book page.

Jimmie

Jimmie Epling
Director
Wayne County Public Library
304 N. Market Street / P.O. Box 1349
Wooster, OH 44691
O: 330.262.0986 / 330.804.4702  Ext. 7022
C: 606.923.1576
jepling at wcpl.info<mailto:jepling at wcpl.info>

"A different world cannot be built by indifferent people."