[OPLINLIST] Library Mascot

Joe Zappitello harbor at oplin.org
Thu Sep 16 10:55:25 EDT 2010

The Harbor-Topky Memorial Library in Ashtabula has Saily the Sailbook.  It
is one of the librarians dressed as a sailboat shaped like a book.  Due to
recent flooding Saily is missing in the line of duty.  I miss you
Saily.forget about hope floats in my heart book floats.

Nah I just kidding but I do like the idea of Saily.

Sincerely,

Not Joe Zappitello

  _____