[OPLINLIST] PLA 2012--Call for program submissions

Kim DeNero-Ackroyd kim.denero-ackroyd at welibrary.info
Thu Sep 16 11:44:23 EDT 2010

Hello Ohio colleagues,

As a member of the PLA 2012 Planning Subcommittee, I'd like to make you all aware that we are officially taking program submissions.

Instructions on how to submit a proposal can be found on the ALA website:

http://americanlibrariesmagazine.org/news/ala/pla-now-accepting-proposals-pla-2012-conference

Please take a look at the submission form and review the guidelines. Deadline for submission is Nov 30, 2010 . Our first review of the proposals will begin in December . Organizers will be notified whether or not their proposals are accepted in March 2011 .

Thank you & good luck!

Kim DeNero-Ackroyd
Library Manager
Willoughby Public Library