[OPLINLIST] FW: [District Dispatch] Will there be contemplation in future libraries?

Hickson-Stevenson, Pamela phs at akronlibrary.org
Wed Sep 22 09:58:28 EDT 2010

An interesting and thought-provoking piece from ALA...

Pamela J. Hickson-Stevenson, Ohio Chapter Councilor to ALA and

Assistant Director

Akron-Summit County Public Library

60 S. High Street

Akron, OH  44326

Phone 330.643.9102          Fax 330.643.9160

phs at akronlibrary.org        www.akronlibrary.org

Recognized as one of America's Best Libraries

The Akron-Summit County Public Library provides resources for learning and leisure, information services, meeting spaces, and programs for all ages that support, improve, and enrich individual, family, and community life.