[OPLINLIST] Thank You for Donated Books

Maggie B readingisimportant at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 16:25:14 EDT 2010

Good Afternoon,

I recently made a plea on Oplinlist for copies of certain specific teen
books for use by a lady who works with troubled youth.

I would like to thank Susan Roberts, Branch Supervisor of the Jeffersonville
Library, Anna with the Friends of the Way Public Library, and the Marvin
Memorial Library in Shelby, Ohio for donating books to her cause.

Thank you so much your time and for extending a helping hand.

Sincerely,
Maggie Bollar
Children's Librarian / Webmaster
New Carlisle Public Library
111 E. Lake Ave.
New Carlisle, OH  45344
http://www.new-carlisle.lib.oh.us
"It takes a long time to become young." -  Pablo Picasso