[OPLINLIST] Books On Cassette -- do you want any?

Gerry Vogel gvogel at avonlake.lib.oh.us
Mon Sep 27 09:58:43 EDT 2010

We are withdrawing the last of our adult books on cassette.

We need the space for other formats and use has dropped significantly.  As
the "survivors" of previous purges, there are some good ones left.  Some of
you may still be able to give them a home.

Click here for the list:

https://sites.google.com/a/avonlake.lib.oh.us/books-on-cassette/

I have included circ and date information. Email me any titles you would
like.  First responses get first dibs.  Items currently checked out (or ones
checked out before weeding commences) can be held for you.

You MUST be on US Cargo to play, or be willing to pick up.

--
Gerry Vogel, MLIS
Assistant Director, Avon Lake Public Library

*any opinions expressed are my own and not (necessarily, or yet) those of
ALPL*