[OPLINLIST] 10th Annual Ohio Library Support Staff Institute : Raise the Spirits at Your Library

OLSSI Chair olssi.chair at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 12:36:21 EDT 2011

*OLSSI  2011**:*

*One **MONSTER** of a Conference***

*The Ohio Library Support Staff Institute*

*July 31 – August 2, 2011*

*Ohio University*

*Athens, Ohio*

The OLSSI Steering Committee is proud to announce the TENTH ANNUAL Ohio
Library Support Staff Institute!

Budget issues haven’t gotten any easier for libraries, and so we have worked
hard to prepare three days and two nights of outstanding classes, programs
and lectures, along with evening entertainment & activities, for the same
reasonable price for 10 straight years – $225.00 !

And we will again be having Early Bird Registration – with the discounted
price of $200.00 – from April 5th through May 5th!  And we’ll be offering
three scholarships for first-time attendees, to have the event paid for in
full!

*Important dates are*:

   Scholarship Contest: March 14 – April 14

   Early Bird Registration ($200): April 5 – May 5

   Regular Registration ($225): May 6 – July 6

*OLSSI 2011*: July 31 – August 2, 2011

And also of note, we’ll be having a costume contest Sunday night to go with
this year’s “spooky” theme, and our Grand Prize giveaway on Tuesday will be
a *Color Nook *e-book reader!

So, stop by our new website at www.OLSSI.org <http://www.olssi.org/> to see
our complete *class & instructor list* and the registration form.  And, as
always, feel free to contact us with *any* and *all* questions:

*Michael Bradshaw *

E-mail: *Michael.Bradshaw at sc.ohio.gov*

Phone: 614-387-9650

Fax: 614-387-9659

*So come *raise the spirits at your library**

*and be a part of the fun and learning that is **OLSSI 2011** **!!***