[OPLINLIST] Every Citizen On-Line Project - Forwarded on behalf of Connect Ohio:

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at library.ohio.gov
Tue Aug 9 16:17:55 EDT 2011

Please excuse multiple postings...

<http://staticapp.icpsc.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/852156/bf86297dfc23
a75efaaa56dd017815c0/image/jpeg>

August 9, 2011

The Every Citizen On-line project is geared towards new computer users
and trains individuals on computer basics, how to access the internet
and how to best utilize all the internet has to offer.

Connect Ohio has had great success within the first six months of the
project - over 7,500 participants have received free computer training
across the state.

If your library is interested in offering this great training to your
community, we have an easy way to do so with no contracts involved. Our
self-paced computer training curriculum is available on-line for free
and you can utilize the instructions below to get your community started
today!

Click Here for Self-Paced Curriculum Instructions
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=&msgid=0&act=11111&c=852156&d
estination=http%3A%2F%2Fconnectohio.org%2F_documents%2FSelfPacedInstruct
ionsFINAL.pdf>

Become a Fan
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=&msgid=0&act=11111&c=852156&d
estination=http%3A%2F%2Ffacebook.com%2Fconnectohio>   Follow Us
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=&msgid=0&act=11111&c=852156&d
estination=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fconnectoh>

Get more information by visiting our site eco.connectohio.org
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=&msgid=0&act=11111&c=852156&d
estination=http%3A%2F%2Feco.connectohio.org>

<http://staticapp.icpsc.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/852156/b8983b570e92
60714d3a89c726e93707/image/jpeg>

<http://staticapp.icpsc.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/852156/d92521b857fe
0428c8d7941155526958/image/jpeg>

ABOUT US
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=&msgid=0&act=11111&c=852156&d
estination=http%3A%2F%2Fconnectohio.org%2Fabout_connect_ohio%2F>   |
CONTACT US
<mailto:info at connectohio.org?subject=RE%3A%20Every%20Citizen%20On-Line>

Connect Ohio 232 N 3rd Street, Suite 201, Columbus, OH 43215

This message was sent to kbeaumont at connectohio.org from:

Amanda Murphy | 232 N 3rd Street, Suite 201 | Columbus, OH 43215

<http://www.icontact.com/a.pl/144186>

Manage Your Subscription
<http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=&l=1322&s=11111&m=21886
5&c=852156>  |  Forward This Message