[OPLINLIST] Digitization

Julia Walden jwalden at granvillelibrary.org
Sat Aug 13 09:02:11 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone that responded to our request concerning digitization of our local newspapers.   I had 12 responses--eleven of them being requests that we pass on any learned information.  Seems like many of us our like minded in our pursuits and are starting to actively research digitization.

Outside of Rachel Rubin's helpful forward last week, (Larry Eckhardt, Advantage Preservation in Iowa) Robin Weinstein also listed Business Data Solutions, 450 Victory Ln, Springboro, OH who did microfilm for her in the past.  She says she is unsure if they now digitize but that they were great to work with.  Their number is 937-743-2137.

Thanks again!

Julia

Julia Walden
Adult Services Librarian