[OPLINLIST] Program Registration Question

Amy Garrett garretam at oplin.org
Thu Aug 18 13:26:15 EDT 2011

Hi All,
I have a question regarding online program registration.

We have a Drupal website and are investigating ways to register for programs online. Currently, patrons have to call in to our Reference Desk where we register them on sheets that we have created within Excel. We would like something online and that is much more savvy than we have now; something that patrons can access from outside the library and staff can access from within (for patrons who are not comfortable registering using a computer).

Has anybody out there overcome this problem? How does your library do program registration?

Thank-you in advance for your time and consideration in this matter.
Best Regards,
Amy Garrett
Head of Reference Services
Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library