[OPLINLIST] [OPLINTECH] Print server issues

Christopher J Brose brosech at oplin.org
Thu Aug 25 12:51:43 EDT 2011

Hi Josh,

Try some of these options:

1: Print the file using a PostScript printer driver
2: Print using Print as Image option in Advanced Print setup.
3: Change the Print Optimizations setting to "Disabled

I know you already have tried the PostScript driver option.  We have the
same issue with printing PDF's through our Print Management software.
Envisionware, LPT:One, which still is not completely remedied.

Just like you I have bruises from banging my head on the keyboard!  Anyone,
please speak up if any solutions have been tried with PDF printing.

Christopher J. Brose
Head of Computer Services
Tiffin-Seneca Public Library
Fax: 419-447-3045