[OPLINLIST] Shelving

JBULL JBULL at ashland.lib.oh.us
Tue Aug 30 10:45:51 EDT 2011

Our Western and Mystery items are interfiled with other Fiction and designated with a Genre label.  Our Large Print collection is shelved in a separate location.

Jennifer Bull
Supervisor/Head Cataloger, Technical Services
Ashland Public Library, 224 Claremont Avenue
Ashland, OH  44805  419.289.8188 ext. 19
jbull at ashland.lib.oh.us     www.ashland.lib.oh.us