[OPLINLIST] Gateway 7400 Server

Mike Hensel henselmi at oplin.org
Wed Aug 31 15:40:30 EDT 2011

OPLIN Libraries:

We decommissioned a Gateway 7400 Server (received from Gates Foundation) and
want to find a new home for it.  If you are interested in it you will need
to provide pickup and make a small donation to the Friends group (make best
offer) - we donate old equipment to them to resell and find new homes.   The
server has served us for 10 years and still has life as a mail server or
something small.  The drives have been wiped clean and 2003 has been newly
loaded on it.

Let me know off the listserv if you are interested.

Here are the specs:

Pentium III 750 mhz

512 RAMM - upgradable

Windows 2003 Server

17 GB Hard drive

34 GB Hard drive

34 GB Hard drive

Comes with keyboard and mouse - no monitor.

Thanks,

Mike Hensel

Director, MLIS

London Public Library