[OPLINLIST] Videocassette & Audiobook Cassette Cases Available

Tamara Murray tmurray at westervillelibrary.org
Tue Dec 6 15:17:49 EST 2011

We have some videocassette and audiobook cassette cases available, first come first serve.
Please see below for details.

·         Single cassette audiobook case approx. 8 ½ in. by 5 in, QTY: 59

·         Two cassette audiobook case approx. 8 ½ in. by 5 in, QTY: 25

·         Three cassette audiobook case 8 ½ by 5 in, QTY: 1

·         Four cassette audiobook case 8 ½ by 5 in, QTY: 5

·         12 cassette audiobook case 8 ½ by 5 in, QTY: 2

·         18 cassette audiobook case 8 ½ by 5 by 3 ½ in, QTY: 10

·         18 cassette audiobook case, large size 9 ½ by 9 ½ in, QTY: 2

·         10 cassette audiobook case, 9 ½ by 9 ½ in, QTY: 6

·         Single cassette audiobook case with well for book, QTY: 2

o    (outside dimensions 9 by 5 by 1 ¾ in.)

·         Single videocassette case with well for book, QTY: 7

o    (outside dimensions 10 ¼ by 7 by 1 ½ in.)

We can ship items through US Cargo. Please email with your name, library and US Cargo code and I will send them along.
If you would like to pick up the items here in Westerville, you will have 1 week to do so from the time you contact me. If you have not picked up your items within 1 week, I will repost their availability to the OPLIN listserv.
The Westerville Library is not responsible for any items that do not function as expected.

All the best,
Tamara Murray
Web Content Librarian

Westerville Public Library