[OPLINLIST] eReader program

Matt Weaver Matt.Weaver at westlakelibrary.org
Fri Dec 9 09:33:37 EST 2011

I created a new "downloadables support" page for our library. The page includes video tutorials that I made (and one from Overdrive), PDFs of device-specific guides that were created by a Kent LIS student who was here working on his practicum requirements, some Overdrive help stuff.

 http://www.westlakelibrary.org/?q=downloadables/support/

 It's a bit of a kitchen sink. I need to edit/organize some parts a little better, but usage has been high. I have a prominent link on our front page that will stay there through the holidays.

 Matt Weaver

Web Librarian
 Technical Services
 Westlake Porter Public Library