[OPLINLIST] FW: Neal-Schuman to join ALA Publishing

Hickson-Stevenson, Pamela pstevenson at akronlibrary.org
Tue Dec 20 13:32:04 EST 2011

An announcement from the American Library Association

Pamela J. Hickson-Stevenson, Ohio Chapter Councilor to ALA and
Deputy Director
Akron-Summit County Public Library
60 S. High Street
Akron, OH  44326

Phone 330.643.9102          Fax 330.643.9160

phs at akronlibrary.org<mailto:phs at akronlibrary.org>         www.akronlibrary.org<http://www.akronlibrary.org/>

[connecting you - email image-all gray icons]

The Akron-Summit County Public Library provides resources for learning and leisure, information services, meeting spaces, and programs for all ages that support, improve, and enrich individual, family, and community life.