[OPLINLIST] Damaged DVDs

Joanne Gilmore gilmorjo at oplin.org
Fri Jul 1 14:53:08 EDT 2011

We use a JFJ machine to clean ours when a customer says it's not working
right.  We had bought the one that's about  $150-200 but it only lasted 2
years so we went for a more expensive one  -- about $500.
www.jfjdiscrepair.com

Staff does it but a volunteer could.  We mark the disc (we use a red marker
and dot the hub) and after it's been repaired three times we discard when it
comes back a fourth time.

Joanne R. Gilmore

Director

Upper Sandusky Community Library