[OPLINLIST] EBSCO Auto Repair Beta Interface

Karl Jendretzky jendreka at oplin.org
Thu Jun 2 09:30:14 EDT 2011

All,
	I'm sure many of you have received the notice from EBSCO that there is
a new interface for Auto Repair Reference Center, and to contact them if
you're not using the new UI yet. As of yesterday afternoon our EBSCO
support person confirmed that this interface is still in beta, and stats
are not being recorded for it's use.

If you'd like to use the beta anyways, OPLIN Support can update your
locally purchased databases tab, and give you an OPLIN authenticated
link for the beta interface.

If not, once the beta interface is live and fully functional, we will be
changing the redirect on the back end for http://oplin.org/auto to point
to the new interface, so you won't have to worry about it.
--
Karl Jendretzky
Technology Manager
jendreka at oplin.org