[OPLINLIST] Facilities Manager Job Descriptions and Pay Grade

Susan Irwin irwinsu at oplin.org
Mon Jun 27 11:47:44 EDT 2011

We are in the process of hiring a Facilities Manager for our library system.
The Williams County Public Library has 7 buildings throughout our county and
we need someone to take over the responsibilities of maintaining the
buildings, managing custodial staff, making sure buildings meet
codes/standards, etc.  Can anyone share their job descriptions and pay grade
information for a position like this?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Susan

Susan Irwin, Assistant Director
Williams County Public Library

107 E High Street

Bryan OH 43506

ph 419.636.6734 (ext. 240) / fax 419.630.0408

www.mywcpl.org