[OPLINLIST] Grant Writing Basics WebJunction Course

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at library.ohio.gov
Wed May 4 10:04:55 EDT 2011

Please excuse multiple postings...

Getting the Right Grant

Just about all libraries could use some extra funding these days, and
the right grant can make a huge difference in the programming and
resources you can offer your community. But if you've never done it
before, the whole process of finding the right one for your situation,
navigating the application process and writing a compelling case can be
daunting. The Grant Writing Basics
<http://oh.webjunction.org/catalog/-/courses/details/690544> course will
walk you through all the critical steps from finding a grant source,
understanding the commitments required, writing and submitting, and
finally beginning to implement.  The Ohio course catalog includes the
Grant Writing Basics course at:
http://oh.webjunction.org/catalog/-/courses/details/690544

Note: You must login to WebJunction Ohio and use the course coupon code
in order to enroll in this course for free. If you are not currently an
Ohio affiliated member of WebJunction now is a great time to you to
join.  Membership is available at no cost to individuals working in
libraries and library & museum related organizations in Ohio. For
instructions on how to set up your account go to:
http://oh.webjunction.org/getting-started.

If you do not have the coupon code for WebJunction Ohio just send me an
email and I will send it to you.

As always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Marsha

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney

Marketing & Communications Director

274 E. 1st Avenue

Columbus, OH 43201

Tel: 614-644-6875

Fax: 614-466-3584

www.library.ohio.gov <http://www.library.ohio.gov/>

  <http://www.facebook.com/people/StateLibraryof-Ohio/100000063363765>

Share Your Story at
http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story
<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story>
Tell us how a State Library service or resource helped you or your
library.