[OPLINLIST] Ancestry.com Program

Becky Hill bhill at rbhayes.org
Thu May 26 13:13:02 EDT 2011

Hello

I have given classes at my library for several years on genealogy and for
the past several years emphasizing the internet resources. One two hour
class is on paid subscription sites, esp. Ancestry.com, plus also other
websites we subscribe to.
This past Spring I gave the same talk at the Northwest Ohio Regional Library
District to about 25-30 librarians.
I would consider giving a similar version - just AncestryLibraryEdition,
perhaps about an hour long, for libraries within 100 miles of Tiffin, Ohio
for a fee.
You can contact me off-list with what you might be interested in.

Becky Hill

Rebecca B. Hill, A.M.L.S.
Head Librarian
Fellow, Ohio Genealogcial Society
Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center
Spiegel Grove
Fremont, OH 43420

419.332.2081 ext. 231
bhill at rbhayes.org
www.rbhayes.org
419.332.4952 (fax)

Rutherford B. Hayes Center Library is open Tuesday - Saturdays, 9 to 5,
closed Mondays due to State of Ohio cutbacks