[OPLINLIST] Calling all Teen/Young Adult Librarians

Marsha Wagner marsha at canalfultonlibrary.org
Tue Nov 29 20:14:17 EST 2011

We just got our TAB going strong when we had a change in personnel.
Jennifer Morton our wonderful YA librarian is now working for Cuyahoga
Falls Library.  She can tell you about some of our more successful
programs: tie dye t-shirts; Japanese food program.  We have a small budget
and offer pizza and pop for TAB meetings.  Even with that it has taken a
couple of year to build the group.  FYI we just hired Kathleen Walker from
the Massillon Library for the position, so we hope to start up again soon.
Marsha Wagner Canal Fulton Public Library

--
Marsha Wagner
Library Director M. L. S. 1981

Canal Fulton Public Library has been named a Top 10 Library in the 2010
HAPLR index!
http://www.haplr-index.com/HAPLR100.htm