[OPLINLIST] The New Library Leadership Ohio

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney marshams at library.ohio.gov
Thu Oct 6 09:25:19 EDT 2011

Please excuse multiple postings...

 It's new! It's different!  It's exciting, and it's based on your
feedback!

Library Leadership Ohio is just around the corner.  Keep an eye out for
additional information on the July 2012 experience of a lifetime.  This
Library Leadership program was developed for you by former attendees,
former mentors and your State Librarian to awaken, inspire, and engage
the leader in you.

Library Leadership Ohio 2012 will be facilitated by Ivy Library from
Charlottesville, VA.  Ivy Library <http://www.ivylibrary.com>  has over
20 years of experience with academic, public, school and special
libraries. The State Library of Ohio, OHIONET, and OLC are collaborating
to bring you Library Leadership Ohio 2012.

Can you tell we're excited?  We hope you are, too!  We will be
announcing more details soon.  The State Library of Ohio and OHIONET
will have booths at the upcoming OELMA, OLC, and ALAO conferences.  Stop
by to learn more about Library Leadership Ohio.

Marsha McDevitt-Stredney

Marketing & Communications Director

274 E. 1st Avenue

Columbus, OH 43201