[OPLINLIST] FW: [ala-ifc] "It's Everybody's Job" to Report Challenges

Kent Oliver koliver at starklibrary.org
Mon Oct 10 08:27:04 EDT 2011

Information on a new ALA challenged books initiative.
Kent

Kent Oliver, Executive Director
Stark County District Library
715 Market Ave., N., Canton, OH 44702
W: 330 458 2710 FAX: 330 455 9596
"Inspiring Ideas, Enriching Lives, Creating Community"
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC8726.61D68EE0]
Named as one of 10 recipients of the 2009 National Medal for Museum and Library Service, the nation's highest honor for museums and libraries.
This communication is a confidential and proprietary  communication. It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). If this communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication.