[OPLINLIST] Christmas Tree Book Themed Ornaments

Beth Steiner steinebe at oplin.org
Thu Oct 13 10:25:00 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

Our library system is donating a book themed tree to a charity silent
auction and we are looking for book related ornament ideas.  These have to
be something that someone would want to buy and put in their home.  While
kids crafts are good, we need something that people would like to spend a
large amount of money on and use.  Oh, and we want to do it for close to
free.  Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!

Beth Steiner, Youth Services Coordinator
Auglaize County Public District Library System
203 S. Perry St.
Wapakoneta, OH  45895
419-738-2961
419-738-5168  FAX