[OPLINLIST] Video cases

Eric Taggart etaggart at coshoctonlibrary.org
Thu Apr 5 09:41:49 EDT 2012

We have six boxes of VHS cases- 100 per box, blue with full plastic sleeve
and a barcode cutout on the bottom.  If you want 'em, they are yours.
 Ideally, you will be on Cargo (it may take several shipments, but we'll
get them to you)- otherwise, you need to be willing to come get them.  I
thought about trying to sell them on Ebay as "library art", given that
people can sell things like a weird-looking cashew for a small fortune, but
it seemed unlikely, and I just want to get rid of them.

Thanks!
Eric

--
Eric D. Taggart, Director