[OPLINLIST] Video cases

Eric Taggart etaggart at coshoctonlibrary.org
Thu Apr 5 13:38:29 EDT 2012

If anyone is on the fence about snatching up some of the high-quality VHS
cases offered by the Coshocton Public Library, I recommend that you get
back to me quickly, as they are going quickly.  Only 300 of these elegant VHS
cases remain.  They are the most royal of blue in color with full plastic
sleeve and a barcode cutout on the bottom, constructed of the finest
synthetic plastics available and hand-crafted in the Far East.  These are
must-see items!  If you aren't sure, I will send you a sample of 100 to see
for yourself, and if you aren't satisfied, you may keep them free of
charge.  What a deal!

Again, it would work best if you are on Cargo (it may take several
shipments, but we'll get them to you)- otherwise, you need to be willing to
come get them.

Thanks!
Eric

--