[OPLINLIST] Grave Adventures Spring Tour

Susan Corl scorl at holmeslib.org
Wed Apr 11 12:21:07 EDT 2012

Hello,

The Grave Adventures of the Holmes County Library Ladies will conduct a
spring graveyard tour on May 12th from 11:45-4:30 starting at the Holmes
County Public Library.   We will start with a box lunch at Deer Run Park,
next to the library.  After lunch, we will participate in a dedication
ceremony for an Adena burial mound at the Oak Hill Cemetery.  We will tour
four other cemeteries, while we discuss Holmes County history and cemetery
practices and lore.  Log on to the Holmes County Library cemetery site to
register.
http://www.holmeslibrary.org/cemeteries/

Thanks,
Susan

Susan F. Corl
Head of Reference and Adult Collection Services
Holmes County District Public Library
3102 Glen Dr.
Millersburg, OH  44654
330-674-5972 ext. 227

Reading is a basic tool in the living of a good life.  Mortimer J. Adler

*This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.*