[OPLINLIST] The Ohio Library Support Staff Institute : 2012 Registration is Open

OLSSI Chair olssi.chair at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 14:17:59 EDT 2012

[image: Inline image 1]

Hello everybody!

Early Bird Registration for the Ohio Library Support Staff Institute: OLSSI
2012 is open!

We’ll be at *Wright State University* this year, from July 22nd – 24th!

If you go to the OLSSI 2012
Institute<http://www.olssi.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=97&Itemid=55>page,
you’ll find links for the
*2012 class list*, *registration
form<http://www.olssi.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=65>
*, and our *scholarship
contest<http://www.olssi.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51&Itemid=63>
* for first-time attendees.

And due to a kind donation from OCLIS, the Ohio Council of Library &
Information Services, we’ll be adding an EXTRA scholarship this year!  So
tell your friends and co-workers!

With a Sci-Fi theme and a stellar line-up of instructors,

OLSSI 2012 is going to be Out-of-This-World!!

*(I am so sorry for that.)*

We hope you can join us for the *2012 Ohio Library Support Staff Institute!*

*
*

*www.olssi.org*