[OPLINLIST] SOA 2012 Annual Conference Invite

Johnson, Jacqueline Ms. johnsoj at muohio.edu
Tue Apr 24 14:58:42 EDT 2012

The Society of Ohio Archivists' invites you to attend its spring 2012 Annual Meeting to be held on May 18, 2012 at the Lakeside Conference Center at OCLC in Dublin, Ohio.  Registration is now open.  The registration fee is $35 for members and $40 for non-members.  Registration begins at 8:15 and we conclude at 4:00 pm.

Presentations will relate to records, archives, and special collections: viability, durability, renewability, continuing, saving and reusing resources and funding sources, collaboration, sustaining enthusiasm and interest in archives, surviving and planning for downsizing and relocation projects.  If you need more information please contact Jacky Johnson at johnsoj at muohio.edu<mailto:johnsoj at muohio.edu>    We hope to see you there!

Link to SOA Registration

http://www.ohiohistorystore.com/2012-Society-of-Ohio-Archivists-Annual-MeetingbrFriday-May-18-2012brOCLC-Conference-CenterbrDublin-Ohio-P8684C48.aspx

Please view the SOA Annual Conference Schedule:

http://ohsweb.ohiohistory.org/soa/index.php?title=Annual_Conference

Jacky Johnson

Society of Ohio Archivist

Program Committee