[OPLINLIST] Full-time Business/I​nvestment Center Librarian Job Opening

Mary Pullin pullinm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 16:26:41 EDT 2012

The Public Library of Youngstown and MahoningCounty is seeking a full-time
librarian for the *Business/Investment Center* at our Main Library. Masters
Degree in Library and Information Science is required. Academic background
or work experience in business, and/or economics, and/or investments,
preferred.

This position requires the planning and conducting of programs on a regular
basis. Has a leadership role in advancing the uses of
Business/InvestmentCenter (BIC) resources to area residents and the
business community.

The individual filling this position will serve as a liaison to community
groups, professional organizations and other parties having interests in
the areas of business, business development, entrepreneurship, investment
and other related areas. Requires superior working knowledge of both
traditional reference sources and electronic resources, especially those of
the BIC,including the ability to effectively and efficiently search online
databases and the Internet.

Please see the posting on our website under “*Employment @ the Library*”
for more information about the position and *instructions about how to apply
*:  http://www.libraryvisit.org/library.aspx?id=3110

--

Mary Pullin, Assistant Director

Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County

305 Wick Ave., Youngstown, Ohio 44503

*Direct line: 330-740-6080***