[OPLINLIST] CD Pockets

Christine Mills millsch at oplin.org
Wed Aug 1 12:14:52 EDT 2012

Due to a change in shelving, the Greenwich Branch Library has 2 new, 50
count boxes of the Quill double-sided CD/DVD holders available.  These are
the plastic pocket-type.  (the Quill item number is 11665QL) We also have
roughly 500 of the used sleeves as well.  The used sleeves still have our
labels in the pocket; some are blank on the back and could be reused, or you
can make you own.  These are free to libraries on Priority, send me your
information and I will put them in our Friday outgoing shipment.

Thank you,

Christine Mills
Branch Assistant
Greenwich Branch Library